WestJet Ticket Raffle
Posted By Ken Walker
At our 5th Annual Spring Ball on March 19, we will draw the winning ticket!
The lucky winner will receive Westjet tickets for two to any of the great destinations where WestJet flies.
We would like to thank WestJet for their generous support of the work of Rotary in our community.
There are several conditions that apply to these tickets:
- These tickets are for scheduled WestJet flights, not including charters or codeshare flights on other airlines or continued on other airlines.
- All air travel fees, surcharges and taxes are covered.
- Travel depends on promotional ticket space being available on the selected flights at the time of booking.
- Peak dates such as long weekends, statutory holidays, Christmas, Easter, Spring Break are not available.
- Flights must be round trips from a location served by WestJet to another destination they serve, returning from the same destination to the origin location. Open jaw routes are not permitted.
- The tickets are valid for travel to March 19, 2017. The expiry date can not be extended.
- Once flights are booked, travel dates can not be changed.
- The tickets can not be used for redemption on WestJet charters or vacation packages or with codeshare airlines.
- The tickets are not redeemable for cash and can not be sold. If sold, they become void. They are not transferable.
- The individual booking flights must be of legal age in their province.
Any Sunrise Rotarian will be happy to sell you a ticket, they are only $20. If you would like to have a Rotarian contact you about tickets, please click Contact Us above and we will contact you.
This lottery is licenced by BC Lotteries under number 80975.
There are only 500 tickets, so don’t delay!