Who we are
* Rotary House is a community hall owned and operated by Rotary Club of Qualicum Beach Sunrise Society, a not for profit organization registered under the BC Society Act.
* The members and directors of the Rotary Club of Qualicum Beach Sunrise are members and directors of Rotary Club of Qualicum Beach Sunrise Society.
Where we are
* 211 Fern Rd West, at the corner of Beach Rd, Qualicum Beach.
* Mail is received at 211 Fern Road West, Qualicum Beach V9K 1S4 (we no longer have a post office box number)
* Find us using Google Maps.
What we do
* Rent Rotary House to local organizations and private parties upon completion of application and approval by Rotary for events at Rotary House suitable to the size and facilities offered by Rotary House.
* Donate the use of Rotary Hall from time to time to local not for profit organizations with little or no income for hall rental expense upon completion and approval of a Rental Agreement.
How we do it
* Rotary House has
- a meeting hall 21′ X 41′ with capacity under fire and building regulations of 80 persons standing or sitting
- on-site parking for 18 vehicles
- covered, illuminated main entry
- kitchen 11′ X 14′ with range, refrigerator, 2 dishwashers for warming and serving food prepared off site,
- coffee urns, pots, pans, basic cutlery, dishes, glasses and cups
- 8 folding 3′ X 6′ tables, 16 folding card tables and 76 chairs for setup and take down by users in one of several layouts, theatre or table/workshop style
- 2 water closets, one for ladies, one for gentlemen
- on site Shaw Go WiFi
- rental rates are $20 per hour with a $50 minimum and
- use of kitchen facilities $25 per rental
- use of plugins $15
- exclusive all day use including kitchen $150 (8 am to midnight)
- a damage/key/cleaning deposit of $60 per booking is required and is refundable if the key is returned and premises left as found.
Free use to qualified Oceanside (District 69) organizations or private groups.
Must apply in writing or by email to Allen Ball for submission to Rotary Sunrise executive. Qualified groups could be a service organization/group who have no source of income or budget. Successful groups must sign the Use Agreement and submit a $50 refundable damage deposit.
* Download our Rotary House Rules and Rental Contract
How to contact us
* For hall rentals or community use, price and availability phone S. Pincombe by email at email@example.com or by phone at 250-937 – 0286. For other information about Rotary House contact Allen Ball at 951-0841 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.